Understand that in order to claim a refund or get billing help, you may contact us anytime via emailing support at email@example.com
Understand that our staff is always willing to work with you and will honor any guarantee. However if you file a fraudulent dispute or charge back, you forfeit your refund and your account will be reported to your bank as fraud, sent to collections and possibly pursued legally. YOU HAVE ZERO RISK of this issue as long as you speak with our staff. We are more than willing to work with you, but will not tolerate fraud of any kind.
Our Clear Action Based Refund Guarantee on All Digital Agent System Purchases
At Digital Agent System, we stand behind the ability of our program to get you results when you spend time studying and implementing what you learn. Because of this, we require that you give the program a fair attempt to qualify for a refund.
Unless otherwise stated on the specific product’s sale’s page and order form, all our products come with a 24 hour no questions asked refund period. To have your refund qualify for this offer, please reach out to the our support staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a refund. After 24 hours have passed, the program and services come with an action based 30 day money back refund guarantee
In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, contact our support team at, show us you actually did all of the work by submitting ALL your homework.
If you’re worried about timing, remember that you get lifetime access the program, and you’re part of the Agent family now. We’re here to support you in your journey as a #DigitalAgent over the long term. If you need to take a break and come back, we’ll be here when you’re ready.
To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request and completed homework before 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on the 29th day following your purchase. After you submit your materials, all refunds are discretionary*.
We offer a 30-day action based 100% guarantee on Digital Agent System , which means, if you put the strategies in to practice, and go through the entire program, and IMPLEMENT all of the homework, and don’t get any results, you may request a full refund.
In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, contact our support team at, show us you actually did all of the work by submitting ALL your homework. We will review it and attempt to help correct the issue.
The homework can be found in each video modules of the video training.
No refunds will be provided more than 30 days following the date of purchase under any circumstances.
*Note: As mentioned above, all refunds are discretionary. If you just downloaded the training material (pdfs, audios, videos, and/or etc), and then promptly asked for a refund, we reserve the right to deny your refund request.
To be even more clear, here are some examples of what is not covered under the refund policy.
“I decided to change directions,” “I haven’t had time to go through the course,” “something came up,” “my husband is moving for his job,” “my dog died,” “I’m having a baby and don’t want to focus on this right now,” “I’m just too busy.”
Unfortunately, We can’t plan for all of the unexpected events in the lives of the program members, and we can’t, under any circumstances, offer a refund for personal reasons. As we have stated, the guarantee exists to guarantee the quality of the program.
The point of this policy is to give people the chance to use the system, and if it doesn’t work after they have implemented everything, they can get their money back.
It wasn’t designed to enable people to steal the training material or try it out and decide to go another direction, or use it for a little while and then get all their money back when something comes up in life (things always come up).
Commitment is the only thing that will get you results. If you get busy with life, don’t worry. You have lifetime access to the material and can come back at any time.
Additionally, we are not liable for any refund amount due to technical problems on your computer, including but not limited to unwillingness to learn computer proficiency, broken computers (hardware or software), lack of computer, problems with your Facebook, Email or LinkedIn account, or unwillingness to post publicly on your profile because of competing job arrangements.
Please do not ask for a refund if you haven’t done the work. If it is clear that your homework is incomplete or that you did not implement the strategies taught in the course, your refund will be denied. However, we will still help and support you in order to get you results.
The conditions for the action based refund are as follows:
1. The member has watched all videos in Weeks 1-3 to completion and completed any testing modules they have available.
2. The member must attend (present for 70% or more of the duration of the call) at least 2 live coaching call with An Pei. These calls are hosted every other week on Zoom (link posted in the Facebook group). Watching the replay of these calls in the members area is not sufficient enough to warrant a refund.
3. If the member has had trouble, the member must make a post in the Digital Agent System Facebook group and tag An Pei (to ensure the post is seen) and ask for help. The standard introductory post that does not qualify as a post asking for help.
4. The member must practice creating a website with WordPress or any other website hosting provider, create a Google Ads account, Facebook Ads account, and run online advertising to their website. The advertising & marketing must follow the teachings inside of the program or else it is, of course, invalid because the course was not followed. The website must follow the same concepts in the course as well as following the same steps given to making marketing campaigns
5. The member must attempt to apply to jobs through what is shown on the training program, using the resume, cover letter, as well as other templates provided by the course. If this is not followed and the user makes no attempt to apply to at least 25 Digital Marketing jobs on job boards then this would be considered invalid.
6. The member must make an honest attempt. If our support can clearly see the member has not genuinely met requirements, created a website and applied to a job solely for the purpose of asking for a refund or has not put in consistent effort over the 30 days, our staff reserves the right to deny any refund. This refund guarantee is put in place to help and provide a risk free opportunity (other than your time) for all Digital Agent Members and is not to ever be abused. We do not tolerate such fraud of any kind.
7. Consistent effort is defined by the following: Being able to show work done daily on a consistent basis. An example of what our staff defines as lack of consistent work is not doing any work and waiting until the last 2 weeks of the 30 day period to quickly put together a website and resume and apply to companies with no intent to land a job or make money with it, in order to abuse the action based guarantee.
8. Further examples of not making an honest attempt is clearly not following the teachings inside of the course. Such as not at least attempting to run Facebook ads, not attempting to look for a job, and not even attempting to practice Digital Marketing by creating a website, setting ads correctly. If you do not at least attempt these important actions in your career, that can be seen as a dishonest and lackluster attempt at making Digital Marketing work for you. Another example of a dishonest attempt would be watching all the training lessons in the last few weeks just to have technically "watched all the training lessons".
9. All criteria for meeting our action based refund must be provided to our support staff via email at email@example.com. The DAS staff will not consider any information submitted outside of our support email when assessing the validity of a refund request.
10. If you have purchased your program using a payment plan rather than a single payment option, you must qualify for a refund to receive a cancellation. Otherwise all payments are required to be made, or it can be deemed as intellectual theft. The payment plan is not an opportunity to test out the program at a cheaper price and see if you like it.
11. We are DEDICATED to your success and want you to use the course. We have no intent of withholding refunds to people who have made an honest attempt and found this job is not for them. If you are having problems, please tag the An Pei in the dedicated Facebook group. We are standing by ready to solve any issue you might have and to help you move forward.
12. If the member is taking action and finding success, the 30-day action based refund guarantee is null and void. The purpose of the guarantee is to make sure that every person who signs up for the program and follows the step by step training inside the course is able to get a full refund if they don't see results and success for themselves.
13. This must be stated multiple times over: The 30-day action based refund guarantee is not to be abused in anyway. It is only to be used legitimately.
14. Provide complete evidence you did all the assignments as well as screenshots, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having the homework from week 1-3 as well as worksheets completed with the homework fully filled out and shown that there was genuine effort in the course
These include but are not limited to:
Having a running website set up with a web page with the link to the website, that contains the concepts taught in the course
A screenshot of a Facebook ad that was created as well as money spent on the Facebook ad
A screenshot of the Google advertisement that was created
A blog page that follows the concept of the course
A written resume and cover letter following the template given in the course
A link to the LinkedIn profile completed following the guide following the course
Screenshots of at minimum 25 job application received confirmation emails from job boards like Ziprecruiter, Linkedin, or Indeed for Digital Marketing or marketing related jobs proving that you have sent your resume.